Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Drying Off My Socks

I think I realized what this blog is for me.  I figured out the role it plays in my life.

Throughout my day I go from puddle to puddle, jumping and splashing.  I also avoid some puddles, hop over others, and completely miss some too.  There are problems and situations that I embrace and face head on and there are others that I shy away from.

This blog is a chance for me to wring out my socks and remember the splash.

Through writing about my experiences I can think deeper about the way I approach the problems and circumstances that are my life.

You can't go throughout life jumping from puddle to puddle without any thought about it.

Eventually you need to dry off your socks and remember the awesome splashes that you made during your day.

That's what this blog is for me... a way for me to dry off my socks and evaluate the situations I face daily.

I think that everyone needs to think about the way they are living their lives from time to time.

Jumping into puddles is exhilarating, but you can't always walk around with wet socks.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. I love this! Writing is a way to dry off your socks! Genius!

    ReplyDelete